- Inbound / Outbound Shipments: All EdgeConneX Data Centers remain under heightened security due to world affairs. Your diligence in adhering to shipping policies is greatly appreciated. Failure to follow these policies may result in rejected deliveries.
- All shipments must be accompanied by an EdgeOS Ticket
- Shipments without a ticket may be rejected
- The Attn: field must be filled in
- Questions should be directed to our NOCs or to your Company Admins
- Corona Virus
- Hand sanitizers have been installed in convenient places inside EdgeConneX buildings.
- A notice sign has been posted before entering the “mantrap” to clean your hands with available sanitizer
- Security will instruct everybody who enters the datacenter to the most important measures as described above and the use of the hand sanitizer.
- On site cleaners and Security will regularly attend to the common surfaces, doors, door handles and bio-readers/keypads from the “mantraps” towards the outside fence doors.
- Be courteous and please restrict travel to data centers if you aren't feeling well
- For more information from EdgeConneX please read: COVID 19 Response Blog
- We will be adhering to all local restrictions. Thank you.
Data Center Guidelines:PIN Activation requires an acceptance of Data Center Guidelines